Skip to Content
Former Member
Dec 30, 2008 at 08:22 AM

Parking of Special GL document



I am trying to park a Special GL document (Employee Receivables) but i am getting the error message as "Special G/L transactions not defined for bills/exch.and down pmnts"

Message no. FP030


You have selected a posting key with a special G/L indicator of type 'Bill of exchange', or 'Down payment'. Document parking is not defined for special G/L transactions of the type 'Bill of exchange' or 'Down payment'.

System Response

Document parking cannot be carried out.


Select a different posting key or special G/L indicator. If the posting is a 'One-time posting' to a rent contract, select a different transaction type or post the document directly.

The scenario is : For medical expenses the Company will bear 80% and the remaining 20% Employee will bear. When ever the invoice received from External Vendor the entry is "

Medical Expenses A/c Dr 800

Employee Special GL A/c Dr 200

To External Vendor A/c. 1000

While posting this entry i am getting the above error. For each type of advance we created Special GL inidicators.Client wants to see the Medical Receivables separately in the Balance sheet.

So i am not able to park special GL transactions in the system.

Please give solution.