Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

Problem with PI7.1 Newly Installed - Unable to find resource

Hello All,

I installed PI 7.1 Newly. I configured Sample File to File Scenario. When i running the sample scenario I got the following message. Please suggest me on this.

Unable to find resource 87393791-ca19-11dd-81ab-

fd0dc0a8015a in the following software component

versions:

Thanks

Venkat K

Edited by: venkat k on Dec 18, 2008 10:05 PM

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Assigned Tags

Related questions

4 Answers

  • Posted on Dec 18, 2008 at 09:09 PM

    Venkat,

    Go to - Runtime Workbench -> Component Monitoring -> Communication Channel Monitoring

    Select the Sender File Adapter and check the status, What is the Error in Sxmb_moni

    Cheers

    Agasthuri Doss

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member Former Member

      Hello,

      In interface determination, can you check whether your software componenet is selected properly, when you choose interface mapping.

      Check whether its a original software component name or 87393791-ca19-11dd-81ab-fd0dc0a8015a

      Regards,

      Sreenivas.

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Dec 18, 2008 at 11:54 PM

    Hi Venkat

    Where exactly you got this error.

    Check with SXMB_MONI and RWB for errors.

    If SWCV shows resource not found then re import them and check with your SLD.

    Thanks

    Gaurav

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Posted on Dec 19, 2008 at 03:39 AM

    Hi

    Look note 764176 to make sure all the associations done in the SLD

    Check with similar thread

    pi-71-problem-with-sld-configuration-cannot-find-c

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Dec 19, 2008 at 04:05 AM

    Hi Venkat,

    Did you configure for Central SLD? Try restarting the Java engine from SMICM.

    Check the status of SLD by running SLDCHECK transaction.

    Login to SLD and under Technical system of type Process Integration - you should be able to 6 components. Check whether all the components exists

    1. Adapter Engine 2. Domain 3. ID 4. IR 5. Integration server and 6. RWB

    If anything is missing, please follow the note mentioned above.

    Thanks,

    Srini

    Edited by: srinivas kapu on Dec 18, 2008 10:05 PM

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.