Hi PP Gurus,
The transactions happened when Sales order costing was activated
1. Sales order created
2. Production order creation, release
3. Production order confirmation and QM lot created
4. QM lot cleared with Result recording and UD has taken
5. While doing PGI system started to ask about Sales order costing
Now as per CO requirements all the documents has to be reversed and Sales order has to be deleted. But when I'm trying to cancel production order confirmation, it's giving error that Stock of Sales order quantity is deficit in Quality stock (As it is already moved to unrestricted Sales stock). And when we reversed it through Movement type 322 its giving error like UD has already taken for partial lot....
We tried following options.
1. Another Sales order irrelevant to Sales order costing created and we tried to move stock from old sales order to new sales order through movement type 413E but got the same Sales order costing error.
2. We tried to move stock from old Sales order to unrestricted use, same error we got.
As per my knowledge UD can't be reversed in Standard system.... What could be done in that case... Please help if some one faced the same situation.
Thanks & Regards,