WORKFLOW FOR PO RELEASE PROCEDURE
Steps involved are :
1) SPRO > MM > Purchasing > Purchase Order > Release Procedure for Purchase Orders > Define Release Procedure for Purchase Orders > Release Codes > here assign Workflow indicator as "1" against each Release Code
2) SPRO > MM > Purchasing > Purchase Order > Release Procedure for Purchase Orders > Define Release Procedure for Purchase Orders > Workflow > Here against each release code assign OT as US and respective User ID's for Release Codes.
3) Go to OOCU > here under MM, go to MM-PUR,
4) Click on "activate event linking"
5) Go for "WS 20000075" and for BUS2012 RELEASESTEPCREATED, click on Detailed view button. Activate "Event linkage activated" and also activate "Enable usage of event queue"
6) Click on "Assign agents" and proceed all above steps.
BUS2012 is the relevant business object and Releasestep created is the event for the same
7) Check SWETYPV transaction for the WF you have activated for BUS2012 and confirm.
Test the same by creating a PO and check the SBWP for SAP Mail of respective Users
As per above steps, i have completed my process , but i couldn't see any mail in SBWP.. Pls suggest what elese i need to do or if any other customization has missed.