Many of you have been in contact to ask different questions about SAP Business One Product Support and how we work. I would like to start a thread to answer any questions you might have.
1. Customers and Partners have different access rights to two separate portals. Therefore some customers cannot access the links to documents as these are stored in the Channel Partner Portal which your partners only have access.
2. Customer should request an s-user from their partner to be able to access this information
3. Consulting messages should be dealt with via this forum as we have dedicated many resources here.
4. Many users when contacting support do not supply fully the details of the issue, this can cause some delays until we can get the full details of the issue
5. All issues should be tested in current version lateat SP and patch, then on latest version (SP&Patch). If the issue is resolved by an upgrade then that is the solution
6. Requests for new functionality should be posted on the Product Development Collaboration forum, requests for legal issues should be sent to SAP Business One Product Support
7. Hotlines are open from 9-6 local time, you should log a message beforehand
8. It is possible to change the name displayed here on the forums so you can act anonymously
9. All partners should check frequently the support section in the SAP Channel Partner Portal
And now I hand over to you to ask any questions you may have.....
Edited by: Paul Finneran on Dec 17, 2008 10:39 AM