Skip to Content
Former Member
Dec 11, 2008 at 05:05 PM

How to reverse the AUC posting in last fiscal year?



My question is my FIN. colleague wanted to reverse the posting document which was made by him in Dec. 2007 by error, but we canu2019t reverse in current fiscal year! The error message is "Enter a settlement period shorter than or equal to the posting period". What can we do in the system?

Your suggestion will be highly appreciated! Thanks