Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

XI WS is using wrong interface

Hi,

I had a simple SOAP to RFC service, which was working as expected (web service was tested). Few days ago while re-testing, I discovered WS is "broken". When I traced the sxmb_moni, I discovered that somehow the "sender namespace && sender interface" used by the service are not the correct ones (belong to different SOAP to RFC service). I've re-checked my configuration scenario (which was not changed) and I cannot determine what or why my service is now "broken".

Two open issues:

1. What was the reason?

2. How can I "re-build" my service?

Tnx

Uri

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Assigned Tags

Related questions

2 Answers

  • Posted on Dec 07, 2008 at 05:22 PM

    Hi

    Check the user log, who changed service.

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Dec 21, 2008 at 06:43 AM

    rcv default interface was probably miss-config.

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.