1) NW04. Which has two subsequent versions:
SAP Netweaver 2004
SAP Netweaver 2004S (Alias SAP Netweaver 7.0), for which one enhancement
2) NW05. Which has one version:
SAP Netweaver 2005 (Contains ECC 6.0 / ERP 6.0), for which four
enhancement packs exists:
- EHP4 (Available from 21.11.2008). EHP4 seems to exist in two flavors,
"Easy adaptation", and "Continues Innovation"
3) NW06 (Alias SAP Netweaver 7.1, currently in rampup phase)
4) SAP Netweaver 7.2 (Available in 2009)
The Netweaver Developer Studio (NWDS) seems to exist in two versions:
- NWDS 7.0
- NWDS 7.1 (As part of the Composit Environment / CE) Which SAP
Netweaver release(s) support the above NWDS versions?
Has anything changed in the graphical capabilities (such as the
availability of GUI controls, office integration, etc) between both NWDS
versions? If so, what are the major changes?
The CE environment contains development tools for SOA development.
Is it possible to use NWDS from the CE environment, without requirering
end-users to install the CE environment on their system?
Are there any differences in the graphical capabilities between NWDS
Java and WebDynpro for Java.
If so, which?
Are there any differences in the integration capabitlities (i.e. ABAP
dictionary info, help texts, search helps, messaging, etc) between
WebDynpro for Java and WebDynpro for ABAP?
If so, which?