I am new into SAP, very familiar with SAP HR and Talent Management.
I am to start a job as a Business Analyst, I did a little bit of this in my last job.
I know the BA is the link between application consultant and stakeholder,
The BA is involved in infomation gathering, gap analysis of the AS IS process to define a new To Be Process.
Initial stage is Analysis, involves;
1) Information gathering -
2) Data Capture But How?
3) Data Recording But How?
4) Doumentation But How?
5) Process Modelling - I use Visio for this
what is the best way to do this
5) Business Blue Printing -
Can you be specific on how it is done
1) Realization What does a BA do at this stage and how does the BA
2) Implementation What does a BA do at this stage
How does the BA document this stage.
3) Testing What kind of testing occurs and how is it done, what is the
BA's role in Testing, How is it documented.
4) Go Live Assisting the end user!!
Have I missed out something?
This will be very beneficial for me!!! if you could help me out.