We have created a Sales analysis based LIS on material groups, which is based on the material groups,it captures the total billing quantity and billing value for that day.
After three month of go-live we realised that the billing value was incorrect, as the update type for it was maintained as Data transfer only not Cumulative updating.
We have changed the infostructure and now it is coming correct, the problem is that there is already 3 months of incorrect billing value data is present in that lis table.
I tried OLI9 but the problem is that in version '000' it is adding the data in the billing quantity and billing value. Ex- If previously for material group M1 the billing qty was 10MT and billing value was Rs. 1000 (Correct value should have been 2000). Then after change of infostructure and then I run OLI9 it becomes 20MT and Rs. 3000.
Please can you suggest me any way for correcting the old data without deleting using OLIX.