When I was trying to use a java-class from another DC, I stumbled into an error I didn't expect:
This is what I did to get this far:
1. Created an empty Web Dynpro DC (DC1), to be used as a utilities library.
2. Added a Java class to the webdynpro project.
3. Added the class to a public part of type compilation.
4. Created a second Web Dynpro DC (DC2), which is supposed to consume the class from DC1.
5. Added a DC-usage relation, so that DC1 is in DC2's used DCs. In this usage-relation built-time and run-time were checked
5. Used DC1's class in DC2's component controller
6. Built both DCs and deployed them
7. Ran the application in DC2.
When I run the application, the application dumps a stack trace at the moment that and object is created based on the class in DC1.
Any idea how to get this working?