In setting up allocatation in our SCM Box I have changed something and now allocation is not working. It did work previously.
We are using the Product Allocation With Direct Check of Planning Area.
1. I create Characteristic Combinations. With the Adjust Time Series Objects box checked.
2. I plan the data for the values entered above in a DP Planning Area.
3. I copy characteristic combinations from planning area /SAPAPO/ATPQ_PAREA_K
4. I set the Product Allocation Procedure on the product in the product master.
5. I create an order in R/3 for that customer product combination.
When I run gATP for that order the product availability returns a full confirmed quantity and the "Product Allocation Situation" also returns a full confirmed quantity. Even though the allocated quantity is less than that amount for that bucket. When I click on the Product Allocation Situation button. It returns a message stating "Product of item 000010 not allocated".
Where am I going wrong or which step am I missing? I have had this working in the past. So I dont know where to begin troubleshooting.