I am trying to delete a DC with SAP note 864515. I followed the below steps. I am getting an error when performing the Step2. It gives an error as "Activity element is not mounted'. Can any one please let me know what do i need to do to resolve this.
1. Delete the Development Component metadata definition in DTR.
In DTR perspective of NetWeaver Developer Studio: -> Repository Browser -> open tree: -> inactive -> SCs -> _comp -> TopLevelDCs.
Then select all Development Components to delete by deleting the correspondung file.
2. Delete the content of Development Component in DTR.
In DTR perspective of NetWeaver Developer Studio: -> Repository Browser -> open tree: -> inactive -> DCs ->_comp Delete all non-local files by menue: Delete -> Folder or Delete -> Subtree.
3. Activate your changes via CBS in Netweaver Developer Studio (in Avtivation View).
4. Release the changes for transport in Transport View of Netweaver Developer Studio.
5. Import the changes in development/consolidation/test system(s) via CMS WebUI.
6. Assembly of new SCA in CMS WebUI to build a new Software Component Archive file for delivery.