trying to deploy an application I developed with Developer Studio 7.1 to an Netweaver 7.0 Enterprise Portal system leeds to the error: "SDM port not defined or not found".
- With Developer Studio 7.1 I don't know where to configure the port.
- I was reading that I should deploy the application via SDM directly. But I don't know how to deploy this ear-file.
- Deploying the application via Deploy view I get the message that a problem occurred and the reason for this is a NullPointerException.
- I am not using a NWDI
- Trying to let the application deploy and run an error occurs that there are wrong parameters. It tries to call an url with port -1 and I don't know where to change this.
- At the serverside I can see an error log entry that looks like: "JStartupICheckFrameworkPackage: can't find framework package"
Could someone tell me what I could try next?
Edited by: Vanessa Martinez on Nov 17, 2008 4:25 PM