Hi SDN Community,
thanks to a posting by Jim, i have got some of the information i require from the below code.
* Jim Langerhuizen / July 6 2007
* Replace Controlling Area 1000 with hard coded values Z001 and Z002 for Report
My question is how do i ABAP syntax to populate temporary table
l_s_table with the I_S_RKB1D_SENDER table. (this is found when i double click on i_thx_receiver) in the last line of code below.
I wish to then recoginised the fields that contain. do you know the syntax and fields:
- Sender Query name
- Structure element that is drilled down by the user in the query
Thank you in advance
l_s_thx_mapping type rsbbs_sx_map_by_exit,
l_s_range type RRRANGESID,
l_s_table type RSR_S_RKB1D.
CompID type RSZCOMPID.
<l_sx_mapping> TYPE rsbbs_sx_mapping.
* Map 0CO_AREA 1000 to Z001 and Z002
* In the source query all profit centers are with controlling area 1000
* while in the target query they are split over controlling area Z001 and Z002
read table i_thx_receiver with key fieldnm = '0CO_AREA'