Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

UPGRADE to ECC6 terminate at PARCONV_UPG Phase

Hi im doing trial upgrade, and im getting these error, anybody have encounter the same error ?

my source system is 4.6c ASCII.

=========

Begin step DBTABLOG-STEP6:

sql:

RENAME TABLE R3P01DATA/"QCM8DBTABLOG" to "DBTABLOG"

QCM8D50001 in R3P01DATA type *FILE not found. MSGID= Job=004153/P0100/

WP00

DDL time(___1): ........29 milliseconds

=========

2EEGT236 The SQL statement was not executed

2EEGT208 Renaming of table "QCM8DBTABLOG" to "DBTABLOG" failed

Long text:

Cause

SQL command RENAME failed, either because a table of this name already

exists or because renaming the table would violate a naming convention.

System Response

What to do

2EEGT239 Error in step "DBTABLOG-STEP6"

2EEGT094 Conversion could not be restarted

Long text:

Cause

The conversion could not be restarted, i.e. it was not possible to

continue the conversion at the point where it was interrupted.

System Response

What to do

Information about the cause of the error can be found in the restart

log.

2EEGT236 The SQL statement was not executed

2EEGT214 Renaming of QCM as "TBP1C" in database failed

Long text:

Cause

SQL command RENAME failed, either because a table of the same name

already exists or because a naming convention was not adhered to.

System Response

What to do

2EEGT239 Error in step "TBP1C-STEP5"

2EEGT094 Conversion could not be restarted

Long text: see above

2EEGT239 Error in step "TBPFPV-STEP2"

2EEGT094 Conversion could not be restarted

Long text: see above

2EEGT239 Error in step "TCG01-STEP2"

2EEGT094 Conversion could not be restarted

Long text: see above

2EEGT239 Error in step "TCG02-STEP2"

2EEGT094 Conversion could not be restarted

Long text: see above

2EEGT239 Error in step "TCG86-STEP2"

2EEGT094 Conversion could not be restarted

regards

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

1 Answer

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Nov 04, 2008 at 08:03 AM

    Hi Muda,

    this seems to become a famous error now ...

    I had this a few weeks ago and it was pretty complicated to fix it. I will not describe how to do this via this forum, because it is too risky for unexperienced persons ...

    At least it was necessary to use RCLSTG *DBXREF - but this was not sufficient ...

    Regards

    Volker Gueldenpfennig, consolut international ag

    http://www.consolut.net - http://www.4soi.de - http://www.easymarketplace.de

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      Hooray... my upgrade is finished.. i manage to workaround the error,

      Anyway i found out that tables not to critical in the usage of our SAP, so i just use SE14 to delete the lock

      and let the PARCONV continue..

      i did encounter another error , but manage to pass it , by using SE14 too..

      😊