Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

order probability

Hai all

can any one tell me how what r the factor influence to determine order probability and where we define order probability in img screen

please help me out

thanks and regards

rajesh

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

2 Answers

  • Best Answer
    avatar image
    Former Member
    Oct 30, 2008 at 01:23 PM

    My friend,

    You should have looked at the F1 help from this field in CMR & VOV8 !!!

    Please find below explaination:

    Order probability of the item

    The probability (expressed as a percentage) of the customer confirming the inquiry or quotation item as part of a sales order.

    Use

    The system combines the probability factors from the sales document type and from the customer master record of the sold-to party.

    Example

    If probability is 80% for the sales document type and 50% in the customer master record, the system combines the two values. In this case, the system takes 50% of 80% and proposes 40% for the item.

    Procedure

    The system proposes the probability. You can change the value manually for the item.

    Dependencies

    You can generate requirements from quotations. Accordingly, the probability of quotation items affects how requirements are passed on. For example, a quotation for 100 pieces and a probability of 50% will generate requirements for 50 pieces.

    Hrishi

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Oct 30, 2008 at 01:25 PM

    Order probability is the probability that the sale document will convert in to sale.

    If u see the Inquiry, its 30% and for Quotation its 70%. So there are 30% chance that on e inquiry will convert to sale order and 70% chance of quotation converting to sale order.

    I think these % are determined internally by system..Somebody can comment on this .

    Sam

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded