Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

SOAP adapter

hi all experts,

my scenario is soap to rfc. when i sent the data from soap system it is reaching the IE. In IE it is showing insender service it is showing receiver service and In receiver service it is showing sender service.

why it is happening like that could u help me to resolve this problem.

and In runtime workbench in adapter monitoring it is saying channel is started but inactive.

please help me to resolve this problem.

Thanks

sam

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Assigned Tags

Related questions

2 Answers

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Oct 29, 2008 at 09:31 AM

    pls dont raise too many threads for same question. read the rule of engagement.

    see my answer in one of ur thread.

    chirag

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Dec 23, 2008 at 05:24 AM

    i got answer

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.