Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

SBO Order synch error on ShipmentDetail

We have recently just completed a first Initial Synchronisation on a very large B1 database that has been in existence since release 6.5. We were using Webtools 6 PL10

There were a few errors on Master Data (c.450), by far the largest number being on Part or Warehouse not found on the Inventory Synch, although there were no Item related errors for these Item Codes. We could not find anything obvious that could cause these errors.

We then upgraded to Webtools 6 PL12 and ran the synchronisation. We got the same Master Data errors but this time got nearly 80,000 errors on the SBO Order synch as follows:

<messagetype>E</messagetype>

<date>2008-10-24 00:32:43.82</date>

<synchmodule>SBOOrder</synchmodule>

<message>The DELETE statement conflicted with the REFERENCE constraint "FK_ShipmentDetail_OrderDetail". The conflict occurred in database "B1WebTools", table "dbo.ShipmentDetail", column 'OrderDetailID'.

The statement has been terminated.

at netpoint.api.data.DataFunctions.Execute(String SQL, String connectionstring)

at NetPoint.SynchSBO.SBOObjects.SBODocument.DeleteLineItems(NPOrder wto, Documents document)

at NetPoint.SynchSBO.SBOObjects.SBODocument.SBO_2_NP(Documents&amp; document, NPOrder order)

at NetPoint.SynchSBO.SBOObjects.SBOOrder.SBOToNetPoint(SBOQueueObject qData)

at NetPoint.SynchSBO.SynchObjectBase.Synch()</message>

<synchmethod>SBOToNetPoint()</synchmethod>

<objecttype>17</objecttype>

<objectid>29706</objectid>

Does anyone know what could cause these errors and why we only got them when we ran a Synch, when we didn't get them when we ran the Initial Synch?

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Assigned Tags

Related questions

1 Answer

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Oct 28, 2008 at 03:48 PM

    Hello Dawn,

    Please look at this forum and enter the next words into the search field: Live Synch Error or FK_ShipmentDetail.

    Then select Go. In the next screen select All in the Date range and you will get some more threads about your error message.

    Hopefully this will help you further.

    Best regards,

    Tim

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      Thanks. I have found a couple of similar messages. The explanation for the error was that the synch was attempting to delete the order lines and recreate them because there had been a change, but they couldn't be deleted because there's a link with the delivery table. However, in each case, the suggestion was that it was a known bug and it had been fixed in an early 2007 patch. However, we are running the most up-to-date patch levels of Webtools 6 (PL12) and 2007 (PL42). Also, the suggestion was also that it reflected changes to Sales Orders as a result of subsequent deliveries. In this case, it is only a Test database we are using and there wouldn't have been any wholesale changes to the data between the initial synch and the next synch. Despite this, we got nearly 80,000 of these errors as if all the orders were deemed to have changed.

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.