I've created a few activities on the MSA and saved.
When I run the Conntrans on the system no messages was sent from the Client and hence everything was 0. When I checked for the CRM Server connections and tested it, it returned successful.When I checked for the Queue Manager on the Client Console, there were no messages in both Inbound as well as Outbound queues. But an error - "Error loading queue entries from user database IDES : Object reference not set to an instance of an object" was displayed. Even i checked for the database for whether it is suspect, but everything is fine. Please let me know what can be done to resolve this kind of error.