I am having a unique business requirement and I am currently working on the same, I need your expert suggestion/opinion/view on this scenario. Please find below the details of the same.
Existing System Landscape:
1. There are two separate ECC box/Instance - ECC 1 & ECC 2
2. PPM 6.1 is using Enterprise portal as front end and has a separate INSTANCE (PPM instance).
3. PPM instance is integrated to ECC 1.
1. Migration of ECC 1 including PPM 6.1 to S/4 HANA OP
2. ECC 2 will remain same no migration to S/4 HANA
3. ECC 2 should be integrated to EPPM (After migration of PPM 6.1 to EPPM)
Basically one PPM front end system integrated to two different instances (there will be two different project for one project which is executed by two teams and cost has to be settled separately for two projects with respect to their sap instance)
Its getting complex because PPM 6.1 to be migrated to EPPM and the other ECC2 instance will remain same.
1. How to build custom migration for PPM 61.(standalone) to EPPM on S/4 HANA as per migration guide for EPPM its possible in standard if old PPM is on the same ECC as the one which is migrating to HANA but in our case PPM 6.1 is on a separate box?
2. Is it possible to Integrate ECC 2 to EPPM and if so how the financial transactions can be posted in ECC 2 ?
Please provide your suggestion and experiences if you come across this kind of requirement.
Thanks & regards,