I created a UDO in B1 2007 and enabled the option to log changes i.e. Change log functionality. I created a custom form as the UI for the UDO. The following functionality works without issues:
1. Able to add/update data via the custom screen into the UDO tables
2. Every time i make a change a new instance of the record is avaialble in the AXXXX tables i.e. the log tables.
3. When I click on Tools --> Change Log i see a line there for each instance in the AXXXX table.
My issue is:
When I select 2 instances on this window and click "Show Differences" button, I get a red message on the status bar saying "Internal error (1) occurred [Message 131-183]".
My questions are:
1. My understanding is B1 will show the differences like it does on any other document form i.e. Sales order, quote etc. Do we need to do any custom programming?
2. In stnadard sales order, you have the ability to double click on each instance to see the details of that record. Is it possible with a UDO or does that have to be custom programming?