Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Error USR0057

Hi,

When I am trying to login in BO 6.5 reporter I am getting an error

Server Error (USR0057)

N/A ORA-12154:TNS Could not resolve name

Can anyone help me out in this ?

I checked the tnsnam.ora file,ORACLE_HOME,PATH and they all are looking correct

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

2 Answers

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Oct 20, 2008 at 03:30 PM

    Hello, this error seems to be like a server here not crystal reports (as in crystal reports designer).

    Anyhow, while googling the code I found this, which might be helpful to you.

    Server error (USR0057)

    Cause You may get this error message when you try to access the WebIntelligence home page. An invalid path is defined in your Web server or you have installed a product which uses the same CORBA technology, such as NET DYNAMIC.

    Action Try the following:

    1. Check the default home page in your Web server.

    2. Check if you have other products which use the CORBA technology installed on the same system.

    3. Change the path and uninstall the other products which are using CORBA.

    Sorry forgot the source [http://www.forumtopics.com/busobj/viewtopic.php?t=36592]

    Another one:

    I can't log in, I get the error message: "Server Error USR0057". If I click OK, the error message: "Cannot reach repository database" is displayed.

    The most likely reason for this error message is that you have an out of date version of SQLNet. To get the latest version, reinstall SQLNet. Select Start | New | MIS | SQL*Net 2.3. Once it is installed, log out and back in again.

    If the problem persists and you are an NT user, check your environmental variables (select Start | Settings | Control Panel | System). The PATH user variable should be present and its value should be C:\orant\bin.

    Source [http://www.liv.ac.uk/dcis/cistest/bo5/bo-faq.htm#SQLNet]

    Regards

    Jehanzeb

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member Former Member

      I would say check the connection settings though you have mentioned they are correct.

      Try taking those settings out (if ODBC then take the odbc connection out) and re set it again and see if that works.

      Regards

      J

  • Nov 06, 2009 at 07:03 PM

    Please re-post if this is still an issue to the Business Objects Legacy Forum

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded