Skip to Content

Standard web template doesn't work

Hi,

I am currently experiencing difficulties when executing query from query designer and using Java web from RSRT.

I get this error message The Web template "WEB_TEST" does not exist in the master system every time.

The web template "WEB_TEST" shouldn't exist in BI 7 because it belongs to BW 3.X and I don't know why I keep on getting this error message.

I have set the standard web template from RSCUSTV27 to 0ANALYSIS_PATTERN and even make the fields empty but I still get the error message.

If I use RSCUSTV21 and change the settings I can easily see the result.

Can someone tell me why I can still get this error message and where can I set my default web template because SPRO settings doesn't work

thanks

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

2 Answers

  • Best Answer
    avatar image
    Former Member
    Oct 16, 2008 at 12:13 PM

    BHAT,

    This issue is most likely due to someone changing your default template and transporting the same. What you could do is :

    1. Edit the template HTML and release it back to PRD

    2. Reinstall the template from business content and transport the same...

    Arun

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Hi,

      Default template 0Analysis_pattern wasn't changed or edited and I have installed it from Business content again and changed the settings from RSCUSTV27.

      I think the settings that points to default template in Java web has changed. and I don't know if this was done in portal side or BI.

      I can easily change the template settings back and front in ABAP Web (RSCUSTV21) and it works just fine.change

      I made a work around solution by copying 0Analysis_pattern and renaming it to "WEB_TEST" template and Java web works properly.

      so settings is pointing to WEB_TEST template and this template doesn't exist in the new BI. Its in BW 3.X

      thanks

  • Oct 28, 2008 at 09:46 AM

    I deleted the transport request created when I changed the templates from SPRO and it fixed the problem

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded