I would really appreciate some clarification.
I have uploaded some reports to Crystalreports.com. What I would like to know is:
1. I am trying to use Desktop Publisher to set a scehduler and refresh a report. Does the report needs to have 'Save Data with report' ticked within Crystal Report?
2. When I click 'Run now', I was prompted to enter sa password for the SQL server and parameters of a report that is currently in CrystalReports.com. I did it and then it uploaded successfully. However, the report is empty when I try to access it in CrystalReports.com.
3. On Crystalreports.com, when I right click the report and goes to Document Properties, at the section 'Establish Data Connection', there is option 'Excel' and 'Other'.
Where can I pick up the Excel file? In the drop down, I can only see 'Please select an Excel file'
4. What is 'Other' in Establish Data Connection?
5. The 'Prompt parameter on refresh' - is it only avaialble for Professional Edition? I can see the 'Refresh' button on the toolbar in Crystalreports.com.