Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

'Technical error' when importing customers to B1

Version 2007.0.4, BizPackage : Business Partner (R3 to B1), the data import fails due to 'Technical error' :

Invoke of: GetBusinessObjectFromXML Source: Description: Invalid item name '' in Enum 'BoYesNoEnum'. The valid names are: 'tNO'-'N', 'tYES'-'Y'

Any idea how to fix it?

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

1 Answer

  • Best Answer
    Oct 09, 2008 at 10:24 AM

    Hello see my colleague yu's comment as below. when I forward this question to her

    Hi Yatsea:

    It's caused by wrong/missing value mapping -- for some certain field,B1 accepts 'tNO' or 'tYES' only , but in R3 the corresponding field has some other values. Error occurs when the value is not correctly "translated".

    I guess it's the field "CollectionAuthorization" that hasn't been configurated with proper value mapping. But I'm not sure, need to check the error payload.

    Regards,

    Chen Yu

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member Yatsea Li

      Thanks! Finaly I found it. It was indeed "CollectionAuthorization", I just did not use the capitals on right places...

      Thanks for help.

      Lubos