Could someone run me through on which reports to run to save the LUW automatically and unlock the queue automatically so that other messages in the queue can be processed?
I know we have reports like:
· RSARFCRD: tRFC Monitor (transaction SM58)
· RSARFCSE: Restart an LUW (background job)
· RSARFCEX: Restart tRFC LUWs (background job)
· RSQOWKEX: Restart QOUT qRFC LUWs
· RSQIWKEX: Restart QIN qRFC LUWs
· RSARFCSE: Delete an LUW (background job)
· RSARFCER: Delete various LUWs
But none of these saves the errored LUW, so that it can be processed later from SMQ3 TXns?
Edited by: XIer on Oct 1, 2008 2:11 AM
Edited by: XIer on Oct 1, 2008 2:29 AM