Skip to Content

"The role name is empty" error

Good morning.

We are having a problem with our roles in our dev system since we upgraded to SP6.

The roles exist in the system but we can't get to them in the admin transaction under Access Control - Roles.

We can see them assigned in flavors but there is an error the role name is empty.

Navigating to the role from the flavor shows all the flavors assigned to the role and a consistency check from here says the role is "consistent".

Has anyone had this happen and know how to fix it?

rolenameempty.jpg (71.9 kB)
rolenotfound.jpg (171.1 kB)
roledefinitions.jpg (118.9 kB)
Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

2 Answers

  • Apr 16 at 04:29 PM

    Hi Cristin,

    Implementing note 2609115 should help.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Tamas Hoznek Cristin Charbonneau

      Could be - I will investigate this. As I mentioned in your incident, I found the reason for the roles not being accessible via the Roles Admin transaction and my opinion is that this is a bug.

  • Apr 16 at 06:03 PM

    Hi Cristin,

    I found two additional notes: 2623275 and 2622706, both related to roles.

    Kind regards,

    Cris

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded