Skip to Content

XSODATA service returns different results than calculation view output

Hi All,

I'm facing strange issue in our XSODATA service, the output is different from HANA calculation view and XS Service and the issue occurs only for few columns and the value appears to be huge for the affected column.

HANA Calculation View Output

HANA XSODATA service

HANA XSODATA service output

Please help me understand what could be issue in the service. I tried recreating calculation view and service, still it returns the same result.

Regards,

Sathish

uavgl.png (7.2 kB)
lelfx.png (8.2 kB)
xla4z.png (169.3 kB)
Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

1 Answer

  • Apr 12 at 02:14 PM

    You can add the URL parameter &sap-ds-debug=html to the XSODATA query. Instead of seeing the results of the query you will see technical information. From the SQL tab you can see the generated SQL statement.


    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Hi Thomas,

      We ran the generated SQL in SQL console, and it generated output values as expected. The output displayed in IE and Chrome are incorrect.
      Strangely, the results in Mozilla Firefox are correct.
      We repeated the test in IE and chrome after clearing cache and browsing data, and the results were still incorrect in IE and chrome.
      We have directed this issue to our UI SME.
      Thanks for your responses.