Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Infotype change

Hi All,

My client needs a report on the last changes in master data infotypes record. there is a standard report:

S_AHR_61016380 - Logged Changes in Infotype Data

for this report i have made entries in the following views:

HR Documents: Infotypes with Documents (V_T585A),

HR Documents: Field Group Definition (V_T585B), and

HR Documents: Field Group Characteristics (V_T585C).

But still i am not getting the desired result.

Please help me on this.

Regards,

Aman

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

3 Answers

  • Sep 24, 2008 at 06:17 AM

    try this

    HTWLINF0 ZERO

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Sep 24, 2008 at 07:31 AM

    You have done everything that is required to get the logging going. Just check the way you execute your report. Choose long term documents.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • I checked the settings in our system (where the logging works).

      Here is a snapshot for IT1.

      We are on 4.7.

      585A:

      A 0001 Organizational Assignment

      585B:

      0001 Organizational Assignment 01 ABKRS

      0001 Organizational Assignment 01 PERSG

      0001 Organizational Assignment 01 PERSK

      0001 Organizational Assignment 01 PLANS

      0001 Organizational Assignment 01 STELL

      (A/L is not marked for any of them)

      585C:

      A 0001 Organizational Assignment 01 L 00

      If your setup is correct I would search OSS-notes.

      Hope this helps

      Kirsten

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Sep 24, 2008 at 11:11 PM

    Aman, system will start logging changes after you have move your config to Production, It will not have any record of prior changes.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded