I am currently trying to get an overview of the functionalities provided by Xcelsius 2008. I already had a look at the documentations and product sheets, but there are still some open questions:
1. There is a possibility of integrating Xcelsius visualizations in Crystal reports. Does it also work the other way round? u2013 i.e. can formatted reports that are created with Crystal Reports be integrated in Xcelsius dashboards?
2. Are basic options for conditional formatting provided in Xcelsius (e.g. highlighting negative key figure values in red)?
3. Infoview enables users to add comments. Can these comments be integrated directly in Crystal Reports / Xcelsius, and can it be printed out along with the reports/visualizations?
4. Is it possible to jump from Xcelsius dashboards (e.g. from an embedded chart or report) to flexible ad hoc reporting (e.g. to Voyager)?
5. Are reports that are embedded in Xcelsius always static or is it possible to let the user navigate in these reports (e.g. swap/remove columns in the report)?
Thank you very much for your help!