Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

server0 stopped with exit code -11113

Hello Gurus,

server0 is stopped with a non-zero exit code.

When I checked the log,\usr\sap\SID\inst<No>\j2ee\cluster\server0\log\system\server0.log

i got the below info,

#1.5#001AA022F742001F000000030000290C00045700F980FE0D#1221561604441#/System/Security/UserStoreUME##com.sap.security.core.server.userstore.UserContextUME#######SAPEngine_System_Thread[impl:5]_22##0#0#Error#1#/System/Security/UserStoreUME#Java###Error while trying to get the anonymous user: #1#Cannot find first configured anonymous user: Guest: USER_AUTH_FAILED: User account for logonid "J2ee_Guest" not found!#

I checked the j2ee_guest user in SU01. It is there.

Could you please tell me where all we mention the "j2ee_guest" user in the java side ? (I mean in config tool. I am not able to log into the Visual Admin as the Java is down).

Waiting for your guidance to proceed.

Thanks,

Abhilash

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

4 Answers

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Sep 16, 2008 at 12:27 PM

    Hi Abhilash,

    In which client you are trying to find the login credentials for j2ee_guest.If you have a production client and it has configured for j2ee then check thee or else check in client001.Check for the role of j2ee_guest or locking for the user.

    Regards

    Ashok

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      Hello Ashok,

      J2ee_guest was locked initially, then I unlocked it.

      Only after that i started getting this error. Initially the error was "logon no longer possible".

      Regards,

      Abhilash

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Sep 16, 2008 at 10:01 PM

    Abhilash-

    I received your post to my message when I had a similar problem a few months ago.

    I corrected my issue by changing several settings with the config tool:

    I played around with the following settings. Because the install did not set several of these correctly.

    ume.r3.connection.master.ashost = localhost

    ume.r3.connection.master.client = (your productive client)

    ume.r3.connection.master.sysnr=$$ (The wildcard did not work for me, I had to set this to the system number)

    ume.r3.connection.master.masteruser=your user who connects to UME (ex: SAPJSF)

    Also check that the entry ume.login.guest_user.uniqueids is set appropriately (may be J2EE_GUEST, if exists in the user master of your abap client)

    Some of this I got from forum help and some from SAP.

    I also patched the Kernel of my App server to the latest patch. Between all that, the system started up.

    Hope this Helps.

    Mel B.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Sep 25, 2008 at 07:38 AM

    Hi Abhilash,

    Please logon to your ABAP system & check in which client "SAPJSF" user is logged in (Tcode: AL08).

    If you see "SAPJSF" user there. Logon to that client & see if J2EE_ADMIN & J2EE_GUEST user exists there & are not locked.

    If you know passwords of the above users, try logging in with these ID's.

    Regards,

    -Pankaj Kapote

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Oct 03, 2008 at 05:33 AM

    Hello all,

    Thanks for your inputs.

    In configtool i changed one parameter,

    For the parameter "ume.persistance.data_source_configuration " in "com.sap.security.core.ume.service" i set the value to "dataSourceConfiguration_abap.xml" and restarted the server.

    This solved my issue.

    Cheers

    Abhilash

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded