Skip to Content

SCP Destination creation issue on Mobile Service for Dev and Operations with principal propagation

Hi everybody,

I'm having an issue while configuring destination for Mobile Services.

I have configured two destination that using a sap cloud connector in order to reach the customer SAP Gateway.

My first step was to setup a connection with a Basic Authentication (the name is LSV-MVM-2). I have developed an iOS application and everything works good. I can login correctly and I can reach the odata service on SAP Gateway.

Now I want to configure a new connection to the same cloud connector but I need to use the Principal Propagation mechanism, so I've created a new one (LSV-MVM-SSL)

I have built a sapui5 application with SAP WEB IDE in order to check if Principal Propagation method works successfully... and it works properly!!

Now when I try to configure the Destination in "Mobile Service for Development and Operations" I cannot find the destination LSV-MVM-SSL

I made some test and it seems that if a Destination in configured with Principal Propagation mechanism you cannot use it to configure a Destination for Mobile Service.

Any suggestion?

thanks,

Marco

destination.png (8.1 kB)
1.png (24.5 kB)
Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

2 Answers

  • Best Answer
    Apr 10 at 11:57 AM

    Hello,

    please check KBA 2628630 - The PrincipalPropagation authentication is only supported in destinations with CloudConnectorVersion set to '2'

    Regards,

    Kata

    Updated link to external FLP page. - JK (Moderator)

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Apr 04 at 01:26 PM
    I made some test and it seems that if a Destination in configured with Principal Propagation mechanism you cannot use it to configure a Destination for Mobile Service.

    not true.

    i would suggest you to try refreshing mobile service page or in a private window. Should work.

    Regards

    JK

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded