One common requests for crystalreports.com is to add someone who already has a starter account as a member of your own account.
In July 2008's release, we've added a feature in crystalreports.com to allow administrator to do this without contacting support.
Here is the steps:
1. Login as the administrator of your account.
2. Invite the user who has a starter account as a guest of the account. Administrator should now see "Guest (Pending)" as the status for the user
3. An invitation email will be sent out to the starter account user. The starter user should accept the invitation
4. The administrator should now see the user's status of the starter account user as "Guest" (without the pending).
5. Open the user properties for the starter account user. Admin should see a "Convert to Member" button. Click on the button.
6. An email would be sent to the starter account user again, to invite the user to join the account as a member. If the starter user agrees to join as a member, his own starter account would be removed.
7. After the starter user accepts the invitation, when admin refreshes the user tree, he should see the status of the user now becomes "member".