Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

PI: 7.1: ICM running but no server with HTTP connected

Hello,

after some days after a little DB-Update the Java-Stack of the Instance shows the following error:

-

-


503 Service not available

-

-


Error: -6

Version: 7010

Component: ICM Java

Date/Time: Tue Sep 2 13:15:39 2008

Module: http_j2ee2_mt.c

Line: 764

Server: jipcc19_PCC_19

Error Tag: {-}

Detail: ICM running but no server with HTTP connected

© 2001-2007, SAP AG

-

-


But all processes (Inst. & DB) are running, as far as i know....

Any suggestions

regards Christoph

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

3 Answers

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Sep 03, 2008 at 07:58 AM

    Hello Martin,

    Did you already try to restart the java stack?

    Best regards,

    Olivier

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      Hi Olivier,

      yes...several times....we restartet the host too...

      first idea was, that the license is damaged...But if this would be the case the instance must run for 30 Minutes until it stopps...

      regards Christoph

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Sep 03, 2008 at 12:42 PM

    Hello,

    Do you have a ABAP stack ?

    Regards,

    Siddhesh

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member Former Member

      HI!

      Same problem here.

      SAP NW PI 7.1 on AIX / Oracle

      We maintained the instance profile icm/host_name_full to the FQHN of the J2EE host.

      stopsap

      clean shared memory /semaphores

      startsap

      (wait....)

      It worked.

      []

  • Oct 30, 2013 at 01:28 PM

    Hello,


    we have had the same Problem many weeks ago.

    Also I have restarted SAP and the Server. The Problem was not resolved, so i kill the jstart process over MMC and make a stopsap and thereafter a startsap.


    Now it works smooth 😊

    Regards
    Michael

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded