Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

CC not visible in RWB

Hi,

We are in the process of installing XI 7.0.

After completing all the steps and doing the connectivity test we did a simple end to end file scenario to verify our configuration.

After creating all the objects in XI and activating, we found below issue.

Communication Channels are not visible in CC Monitoring in RWB.

Also, there are no adpters visible in Adapter monitoring (like File, JDBC, RFC etc). Only entry there is JPR.

Regards,

Anirudh.

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Follow
  • Get RSS Feed

5 Answers

  • Best Answer
    Sep 01, 2008 at 11:51 AM

    Perform a full CPACache refresh using this url and PIRWBUSER authorization.

    http://Xihost:j2ee port/CPACache/refresh?mode=full

    Regards,

    Prateek

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member Former Member

      Hi Anirudh,

      Check in TC SUIM >USers>with unsuccesful logons that there is no users locked.

      Furtheremore, check your connection of the Exchange Profile.

      Go to hhtp://host:port/exchangeProfile

      Check conecction section: Host name, user, password...

      IF you do any changes here you have to restart your system or reload the Exchange Profile.

      Regards,

      Carlos

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Sep 01, 2008 at 11:52 AM

    Hi,

    >>Communication Channels are not visible in CC Monitoring in RWB.

    Do SXI_Cache and CPACache for this.

    >>there are no adpters visible in Adapter monitoring (like File, JDBC, RFC etc). Only entry there is JPR.

    For this you have to do Import the .TPZ Software Component Version SAP Basis which will comes with Installation Package.

    1. Copy XI3_0_SAP_BASIS_6.40_17_00.tpz to directory /usr/sap/<SAPSID>/SYS/global/xi/repository_server/import/

    2. On your SAP XI host, call transaction SXMB_IFR.

    3. Choose Repository (Design).

    4. Choose u2192 Tools u2192 Import Design Objects

    2. Choose the file /usr/sap/<SAPSID>/SYS/global/xi/repository_server/import XI3_0_SAP_BASIS_6.40_15_00.tpz

    5. Import the file.

    Regards

    Seshagiri

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Sep 01, 2008 at 12:12 PM

    This is only a cache issue because you have installed a new system. Refresh both SXI_CACHE & CAPCache, I hope it will solve the problem.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Sep 02, 2008 at 04:59 AM

    Hi Anirudh

    Can you do a Single Repository Object Cache Refresh and check again.

    Inside Directory Tab/Cache Overview/AdapterMetadata

    http://<host>:<port>/rep/support/admin/index.html

    For object ID and software compment :-

    Open the Adapter MetaData in

    IR>go to properties> here you will see GUID id's...

    You can try a full cache refresh with following URL-

    http://<HOST>:<PORT>/CPACache/refresh?mode=full

    Hope it helps..

    Thanks,

    kumar

    Edited by: Vasanth Kumar.S on Sep 2, 2008 10:29 AM

    Edited by: Vasanth Kumar.S on Sep 2, 2008 10:30 AM

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Sep 02, 2008 at 05:56 AM

    @ Seshagiri,

    My problem i can see all the ADAPTERS in the ADAPTER MONITORING but still found that the ADAPTERS are in the inactive mode.

    Importing the TPZ file also didn't solve the problem. I have already done the Cache refresh.

    The Problem occured when i CANCLE one of the message from the Message Monitoring and before that it was working absolutely perfect.

    Thanks a lot.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded