Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Travel Management Travel Advance and expense settlement

Hi Experts,

Please help me to resolve this.

The process is to pay Travel advance directly through FI and settle Travel expenses through Payroll.

1. I have created a trip in tcode TRIP and maintained travel advance. Processed Advance through PR03 and posted through PRFI and PRWW.

As per SAP documentation, PR03 allows you to post though the status is "request approved".

2. I am trying to settle travel expenses (after return from Travel), Now I am unable to edit Expense sheet and add other travel expense claims for the same trip number? I am planning to settle this through PR05 and PRFI.



Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

1 Answer

  • Nov 16, 2016 at 04:41 PM

    Hi Swetha,

    from a functional point of view I can't help you, because we don't use PRFI / PRWW in my company, but from a technical point of view it should be possible to do a correction of the trip. I.e. your use case wouldn't be a simple change of the trip but a correction (Old Status Request Approved-Settled ANTRG 2- ABREC 2 (+posted to FI) to a New status) where you get a new header version 98, etc. So, from a technical point of view, I don't see a reason why you shouldn't be able to change the said trip. My first guess would be that your user doesn't have the respective permission in P_TRAVL to change a Trip with AUTHF = W22. Can you check? If you have the permission in your profile or even have SAP_ALL with your use case user, please provide more information.

    Cheers, Lukas

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded