Currently I am doing some customization on existing delivery note smartforms LE_SHP_DELNOTE on ECC 6.0.
I have copied it from the above smartforms and name it as ZLE_SHP_DELNOTE. Did most of the modification according to the user's format requirement.
Manage to do the necessary settings in NACE to point to the new smartforms and also were able to print preview the report either in the standard LE_SHP_DELNOTE or the customize ZLE_SHP_DELNOTE.
But as I add more coding into ZLE_SHP_DELNOTE, the print preview starts to give me the "Output could not be issued" error.
If I were to revert back to the original LE_SHP_DELNOTE in NACE, it still works fine.
I have checked most of the issue in the forum regarding the table size or include text, but I have make sure that the table size does not exceed the window size and also i have check the checkbox that prevent any error if include text does not exist.
Hope to get help.