I am trying to enhance list screen of standard infotype 0016...I am following the standard steps:
1. From PM01, Choose Enhance List Screen and select Additional List Fields under Subobjects.
2. First, you have to create the structure ZPLIS0016: Choose Generate Objects.
3. Specify an enhancement category using Extras -> Enhancement Category and define the customer-specific components (infotype fields). Check the structure and activate it.
4. Choose Edit ->Module Pool (Form-Routine) to fill the list screen structure in the program ZP001640.
5. Fill the customer-specific fields in the list structure by adding a statement ZPLIS0016-Customerfield1 = P0016-Customerfield1 for each field. Activate the include after the syntax has been checked and found to be correct.
The issue is as follows: When I try to Generate Objects, it is asking for access key for the object MP001600.
So, instead of that I go to edit mode for the additional list fields, activate it and then try to code in the program ZP001640. But then it is not recognizing the structure ZPLIS0016 in there. Any help with this would be highly appreciated.