Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member



I am using the badi DPR_EVENTS (and implemented it in a class) to get the changes of the project definition (dpo) in cprojects.

it workes fine for the on_change event but how can I find out which field of the project description has changed (e. g. Project description or project number)?

my aim is to handle only the case when the project description has changed...

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

1 Answer

  • Best Answer
    avatar image
    Former Member
    Aug 19, 2008 at 03:30 PM

    Hi Thorsten,

    this can become a bit tricky. The description is language dependant and is therefore treated a bit different from the other attributes.

    But I found a method call with which you can get the description from the database. This you could to test against the current description as found on the UI:

      rv_description = cl_dpr_common_services=>get_description_by_cgpl(
                                ir_common  = me
                                iv_langu   = iv_langu ).

    Maybe this helps.

    Best regards,


    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded