Skip to Content
0

When trying to update a company in SAP Business One Analytics the following error occurs

Mar 18 at 05:03 PM

74

avatar image

2018-03-19 03:52:10|ERROR|ENABLEMENT|Failed to update company CPCPROD:module id=EntepriseSearch; cause:com.sap.b1.enablement.renew.exception.InitializationException: com.sap.imce.es.sdk.SDKException: Repository is not initialized|

10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
* Please Login or Register to Answer, Follow or Comment.

1 Answer

Amit Kumar
Mar 21 at 05:40 AM
0

Hi Richard Duffy,

It seems that you have upgraded environment recently . I would suggest to reinitialize the schema in Administration Console considering you had several failed update attempts. Please keep in mind, that reinitialization redeploys analytical contents to your company and erases all customized contents and settings. So Please make a full instance backup first before trying reinitialization .

Kind Regards

Amit

Show 4 Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Amit,

This was a fresh install on a new Linux instance....other databases/company schemas initialised with no issues

0

...I did try to re-initialise and that failed as well

0

Hi Richard ,

Please log an incident under component SBO-HANA-ANA for the customer which is facing this issue .

Regards

Amit

0

Miraculously I tried this again and it decided to start working....

0