Skip to Content

SSO Not working for windows AD users


We are facing a strange problem with SSO in our BI4.1 SP7 environment.

We are having two issues where for four user irregularly the page not displayed message appears when going to BI Lauchpad. For the majority of users single sign is not working and they are prompted for passwords.

Stderr log shows the below error :


Cannot call sendError() after the response has been committed.

We have checked the firewall settings which is not causing any issue. We don't have much users present neither in Windows AD nor in BI. We have tried logonnosso option with http://biserver:port/BOE/BI/logonNoSso.jsp also. I am bit confused where to check now.

Seeing your guidance on this.



Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Follow
  • Get RSS Feed

2 Answers