$(function () { pageContext.i18n.modTalk = 'moderation talk'; pageContext.i18n.replyToComment = 'Reply'; pageContext.i18n.modTalkEmpty = 'moderation talk is empty'; pageContext.url.getModTalk = "/comments/%25ID%25/listModTalk.json"; pageContext.url.possibleCommentRecipients = "/comments/%ID%/possibleRecipients.json"; pageContext.url.commentEdit = '/comments/%25ID%25/edit.html'; pageContext.url.commentView = '/comments/%ID%/view.html'; pageContext.i18n.commentVisibility = { 'full': 'Viewable by all users', 'op': 'Viewable by the original poster', 'mod': 'Viewable by moderators', 'opAndMod': 'Viewable by moderators and the original poster', 'other': 'Advanced visibility', 'dialogTitle': 'Comment visibility', 'selectGroups': 'Visible to groups', 'selectOther': 'Other recipients', 'selectOriginalPoster': 'Original poster', 'selectModerators': 'Moderators', 'selectAssignees': 'Asked to answer users' }; pageContext.i18n.commentMenuLabels = { 'comment-edit': 'comments.menu.edit', 'comment-delete': 'comments.menu.delete', 'comment-convert': 'comments.menu.convert' };pageContext.i18n.answer= { bestAnswer: 'Best Answer', controlBar : { accept: 'Accept', unaccept: 'Unaccept', acceptCommand: 'Accept this answer as correct', cancelAcceptedCommand: 'Remove this answers accepted status' } }; window.croles = { u: false, op: false, m: false, og: false, as: false, ag: false, dc: false, doc: false, eo: false, ea: false }; tools.init({ q: { e: false, ew: false, eo: false, r: false, ro: false, d: false, dow: false, fv: false, c: false, co: false, p: false, tm: false , ms: false, mos: false }, n: { f: false, vf: false, vfo: false, vr: false, vro: false, c: false, co: false, vu: false, vd: false, w: false, wo: false, l: false }, c: { e: false, eo: false, d: false, dow: false, ta: false, tao: false, l: false }, a: { e: false, ew: false, eo: false, d: false, dow: false, a: false, aoq: false, ao: false, tc: false, tco: false, p: false, tm: false }, pc: croles }, { tc: true, nsc: true }); commandUtils.initializeLabels(); }); Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

SUM error SUBMOD_DIFFEXP/DIFFEXPTABU_IPL, objects have no active version

Hi,

I am upgrading BW system from NW 7.30 to NW 7.5 SP 5. last release. During the process, SUM issues an error in phase "SUBMOD_DIFFEXP/DIFFEXPTABU_IPL" and says that the following objects are not activated.

2EETW190 "VIET" "/POSDW/LPA_VEXDT " has no active version.

2EETW190 "VIET" "/POSDW/V_GPAGP " has no active version.

2EETW190 "VIET" "/POSDW/V_GPAVN " has no active version.

These objects are not available in the system which I m upgrading it now.

However, when I checked for these objects on another customer system, I found that these objects are related to BI_CONT component with package "/POSDW/CUSTOMIZING". I think that SUM will not proceed ahead without these objects. I m using SUM 1.0 PL 18. I also already tried with latest version of R3trans. Does anyone have the similar issue during an upgrade? I searched some OSS notes and forums, but I couldn't have enough information to solve this issue. Could you please help me in this?

Thanks and best regards,

Ganesan

1.png (45.3 kB)
Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Former Member Former Member

    Hi Andreas,

    I habe the same issue. I open the OSS Incident.

    132853 / 2017 SUM error SUBMOD_DIFFEXP/DIFFEXPTABU_IPL

    The System is open. The SUM Tool is SP 19 Patch number: 0.

    Can you check this incident?

    Regards,
    Sven

  • Former Member Ray Rickard
    We also had same issue while upgrade our BW 740 to 750 using SUM19 and raised message with SAP 95055 / 2017 Upgrade issue: "VIET" "/POSDW/LPA_VEXDT " has no active version in MAIN_SHDRUN/SUBMOD_DIFFEXP/DIFFEXPTABU_IPL
  • Former Member Sunil Bangera

    @Sunil: The incident has been forwarded to SAP development.
    @Ray: In case you need urgent help just let the processor know and they should forward it to me. Ensure that the system connection is open

  • Get RSS Feed

1 Answer

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Oct 31, 2016 at 02:55 AM

    Hi,

    The issue is with SUM latest version SUM1.0 SP 18, may be, it seems to be a bug. I raised an OSS message and SAP has suggested me to switch back to SUM 1.0 SP 17, There were no such errors with the version of SUM1.0 SP 17.

    Regards,

    Ganesan

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded