Skip to Content
0
Former Member
Aug 05, 2008 at 03:45 PM

issue regarding extractor

6 Views

Hi all,

We are creating a Generic Data Extractor using function module in our project. The function module is working fine and giving the expected output.But for some reason if I add some new fields in my extract structure , we can see the new fields by executing the function module independently , but if I go to RSA3, the new fields are not available in the output. We tried regenerating and activating datasources (RSA6),but this also not helping.We have tried using append structure The only thing which works is creating a new datasource using the same FM and extract structure.

And the issue is that everytime we append a new field , we need to create a new datasource.

Any kind of help will be gr88.

Thanks,

Deepika