Hey guys, I've searched the Internet, now Im turning to you with my trouble:
- Subreport containing a table with data from dbs
- if more than 1 page - need the table header at the beginning and a some text at the end of each page
- table header is no problem - will just use a group header with a fake formula
- footer with the text is a problem
1) I cant use the generally used solution (for example http://www.tek-tips.com/viewthread.cfm?qid=1445982&page=2) suggesting a conditional section in main report page footer.
Reason: I have certain rules for page edges - 1cm from bottom. If I use that way - it all gets messed up (few mm) even if this section is suppressed.
2) Since I know there can be either 1 or 2 pages, I can try how many tablerows cause a new page and workaround it using this knowledge.
Is there any other way to achieve this other than 2 previously mentioned solutions?
Thanks a lot