I have configured ADOBE Document Service as per the below steps. But when I am testing it with user ADSUSER I am getting the below error.
Required stream: "PDFDocument" not found or it is empty
Steps I followd while configuring.
1. Log on to the Visual Administrator.
2. On the Cluster tab, choose Server <x> u2192 Services u2192 Web Services Security.
3. Choose Web Service Clients u2192 sap.com > tcwdpdfobject u2192 com.sap.tc.webdynpro.adsproxy.AdsProxy*ConfigPort_Document.
4. The default URL should be http://localhost:50300/AdobeDocumentServices/Config?style=document
5. From the Authentication list, select BASIC.
6. In the User and Password boxes, enter as Username ADSUser and a Password. The passwors is init1234
7. Choose Save.
8. The authentication data must be activated. For doing this navigate to Services u2192 Deploy.
9. Choose the button Application.
10. Choose sap.com/tcwdpdfobject in the tree.
11. Choose Stop Application.
12. For restarting the application choose Start Application.
Any suggestion what might be wrong.
I am using NW2004s (NW 7.0 ) SP 19.
Points guranteed for helpful answers