We have done a system copy of our PRD system to a new QAS server with new server host name. We also have a new ITS server with a new host name as well. So we now have 2 QAS R/3 systems and 1 portal QAS. I have reconfigured the portal system landscape to point to the new QAS R/3 system but since then SSO has not worked. Here is what I have done :
1) Through RZ10 added the following parameters to the instance profile :
Checked in SSO2 and login tickets accepted.
2) Added FQDN to instance profile parameter icm/host_name_full in RZ10
3) in STRUSTSSO2 deleted old System PSE and created new.
4) Exported tickets from Portal and added to STRUSTSSO2. Added to certifcate and ACL. Ticket has not expired
5) Recreated sso tickets and imported back into R/3 with STRUSTSSO2 but still no luck.
Can anyone help ? Do I need to make any changes in Visual Administrator ? Like adding new r/3 hostname ??