I'm stuck and confused in middle of CTS+ config. I have done the following configuration. Please help me out.
1. Deployed "Deploy Proxy" in SOLMAN (DC), EP1, EP2, EP3
2. Configured HTTP connection in solman in sm59 CTSDEPLOY. Pointing to EP1.
3. Created a Logical port in LPCONFIG.
4. Everything looks perfect as needed in SE11 about SI_RQ_APPL_NAME database table
5. CTS_BROWSER activated in solman
6. ROUTES: EP1 > Consolidated route to EP2 using ZCTS transport layer. and then from EP2 > to delivery route to > EP3.
6. Profile: I have the following Parameter.
DEPLOY_URL = http://solman:50118
NON_AVAP_WBO_CLIENT = *
TRANSDIR = /USR/SAP/TRANS
COMUNICATION_SYSTEM = SMP
CTC = 0
7. usr/sap/trans are shared between SOLMAN > EP1 > EP2 > EP3.
Now the problem is when I launch the ctsbrower from EP1 and create a transport and release, it releases fine. but when I try to import into EP2. It gives me the following error.
Internal communication error with destination CTSDEPLOY
ERROR_WEBSERVICE_RUNTIME_INIT Error when instantiating the web service runtime (No logical port 'CTS
>>> DEPLOY' exists for the proxy c lass 'CO_TFLDEPLOY_PROXY_VI_DOCUMENT')
Is there anything I'm missing? My solution manager is on STACK 13 and EP systems are on stack 14.