Skip to Content
Former Member
Jun 27, 2008 at 05:54 AM

PF c/f in RT


I want to post MANUALLY x amount as ARREAR of PF.

In-turn that much amount should goes to annual PF contribution. (i.e. it should count under head 'Agg of Chapter VI' ).

So that my 'Gross Total Income' would be decreased by that much amount.

Pls. note that I don't want to calculate retrospective PF arrear amount which system calculates automaticallly.

How to post it MANUALLY ?