Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

XLR Module titles showing as numbers after upgrade

Hi all,

I have carried out a test upgrade of client database to 2007 A locally on my machine.

Everything went fine - no errors displayed.

When I log into XLR however all the module names are displayed as numbers et Sales is appearing as B1_20_2304. Now i realise its like this for all my upgraded databases.

Anyone got any idea how this happened and how I can resolve it?

Thanks,

John

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Assigned Tags

Related questions

5 Answers

  • Best Answer
    author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Jul 02, 2008 at 02:11 AM

    Hi Wilma,

    Thanks for your reply on this.

    I have just upgraded to pl 37 and the issue persists.

    Strange thing is that 1 folder (Financials) is displayed correctly while the others still have numbers.

    This was always the case and not just since the upgrade.

    Thanks,

    John

    Edited by: John O'Brien on Jul 2, 2008 4:11 AM

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Posted on Jun 26, 2008 at 01:37 AM

    Hi,

    Normally reinstall XL Reporter can resolve the issue.

    regards,

    Maggie An

    SAP Business One Forums Team

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Jun 26, 2008 at 01:48 AM

    Hi Maggie,

    Is this possible in 2007A?

    I dont see uninstall option anywhere and cant find installation files.

    Reinstall client?

    Thanks,

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Jun 30, 2008 at 01:02 AM

    Hi John,

    I am Thomas. I am facing the same problem as you mentioned. Do you have idea how to solve? I had tried to uninstall DIAPI and SAP Business One client and even uninstall the whole SAP Business One program from "Add and Remove Program". After reinstallation, the XLR module titles are still showing number instead of name.

    I agreed with you, there is no more XLR add on in 2007A so wonder how to reinstall XLR.

    Regards

    Thomas

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Posted on Jun 30, 2008 at 06:32 AM

    Hello John, the described issue is a bug we found in 2007A PL15, what patch level are you on? could you please upgrade your client to the latest patch to see if the issue

    persists?

    regards,

    Wilma Wang

    SAP Business One Forums Team

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.